Welcome to the Buckinghamshire NQT pages.
Here NQTs can find the county support for their first year in teaching; Induction tutors and mentors can find the required forms and advice, and schools can share their processes and systems for a successful Early Professional Development.
The official NQT programme of courses are listed here, together with instructions. Other courses for NQTs , for example, courses provided by the consultant team, or by partner schools, will also be advertised here. For information about courses on the programme, please contact Hazel David, email@example.com 01296 382865To discuss tailored courses for NQTs, please contact Simon Lockwood, firstname.lastname@example.org 01296 382030For specific subject courses for secondary NQTs, please consult the county CPD directory or website, or contact the relevant subject adviser/consultant at the Teaching and Learning Centre, 01296 383030
- Section editor: Hazel David
- Section editor: Simon Lockwood
- Section editor: Rhona Bond
- Section editor: Isabel Hall
- This is a private area for NQTs in Buckinghamshire schools. You will need to be undertaking NQT Induction and have a BucksGfL username and password to access this area. Contact Rhona Bond or Izzy Hall if you think you should have access to this area but do not remember the enrolment key for this area.